There are as many different reasons for fatigue as there are people suffering from it!
If you answer “Yes” to any of these:
- I feel tired when I wake in the morning
- Just thinking about tomorrow is overwhelming
- My tummy is bloated and feels sore most days
- I got sick and now have no energy and I catch anything going around
If you’ve answered “Yes”
Contact Gina if you have questions
Fatigue is affecting a lot of us, maybe its come on recently after Covid, or after the vax, maybe its been with you since you were a teenager.
- You feel stuck
- You’ve tried going to bed earlier
- Maybe you’ve changed your diet but need some help tweaking it
- You don’t feel stressed (or maybe you feel stress all the time!)
- But you just don’t have enough energy to get through the day
- Getting homework done is an effort
- Making dinner is an effort so you reach for takeaways
- You crash once the kids are in bed
- Some days you’d like to fall asleep on the way home from work
- Wouldn’t you like to feel energised
- Wake feeling refreshed every day
- Know what to eat that nourishes you
- Gain tips on how to manage stress
What happens next?
At the appointment we’ll chat about your challenges, what’s easy, what’s difficult, how long its been this way. Then we’ll agree on a plan to take you towards feeling better, with regular check-ins either weekly, fortnightly or monthly so you are supported throughout the changes. Everyone is different so your plan will be different to others.